Help with EM10? what have i done....

WESO

Mu-43 Regular
Hi there,
slowly but surely sorting the menu options, this a.m I seem to of done something to settings that -

Both through EVF and rear screen image when viewed is showing odd block colours (orange and blue) round certain highlights and shadows in image:eek:.

Does not effect resultant end image.

Either I have a problem or hopefully more likely just set some obscure setting.

Can anyone advise or put my mind at rest.

Just in case I have not explained this very well I will attach a image of rear panel via tapatalk very shortly

Thanks in advance all

Mark

WESO

Mu-43 Regular
Right here is image of rear LCD Evf is similar
Many thanks
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WESO

Mu-43 Regular
Sorted in one button press, to say I am happy is a understatement! Thank you so much coming from a fleet of Panasonic G1's it is something of a learning curve for me. I will get there,
Many thanks

Mark

desmoface

Mu-43 Regular
Ahh..I'm not alone. I had this happen on my em-5 and it took me forever to figure this out...Glad someone was able to save you some frustration.

Steve

chipbutty

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rob

fsuscotphoto

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Ron
That orange and blue shading is a superb feature. It tells you instantly what's over and under exposed. Exposure compensation has never been easier!
Being the Florida State fan that I am, there is no way that I could use a camera that has orange and blue combined. I would have to turn that feature totally off!!! :eek:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom