Help Sustain Mu-43.com by Becoming a Subscribing Member

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Mu-43.com is a free (ad supported) site. However, as our operational costs have increased, some members have chosen to "subscribe", and this has been very helpful in paying site costs (server costs, software upgrades, backup costs, etc).

Subscriptions are contributions setup through PayPal on a recurring basis. Why recurring? Because it gives me some revenue that I can count on to offset costs. However, you can unsubscribe through PayPal at any time.

The standard subscription amount is $5. You can vary how much you contribute by choosing how often you wish to send it, eg $5 every 12 months ($5 per year) vs $5 every 3 months ($20 per year). Click here to subscribe.

Thanks again to everyone who has subscribed. Subscribing will never be mandatory, and we appreciate all of our members' diverse contributions to the site!

---------------------------

Subscription FAQ:

How do I cancel my subscription?

To cancel, log into your PayPal account, click on the Profile icon, and click on"Preapproved payments". Select Amin Sabet and select cancel. You can get to the same PayPal page by going through your Account Upgrades page here and clicking "Cancel Subscription".

Can I do a one-time donation instead of a subscription?

One way to do this is to subscribe and then cancel your subscription.

Another way to do this is to start a conversation with me (click on my profile), ask me for my PayPal address, and send me a gift via PayPal. However, donations made in this manner will not upgrade your account to Subscribing Member status. That said, I am very grateful to receive any donation.

Can I subscribe using something other than PayPal?

Not at this time but thank you for asking! You can subscribe through PayPal using a credit card, but there is no way to subscribe without using PayPal.

I participate on more than one of your sites (Mu-43, Photographers' Lounge, TalkEmount, FujiXspot, LeicaPlace, Forever Film). Does a donation on one affect my status on other sites?

Subscriptions are limited to just the site on which they are made.

Last edited:

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Due to rising expenses, I've added a banner ad shown in the middle of each thread. Subscribers don't see any banner ads anywhere on the site.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom