Help please!

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I was trying to post my first picture just to see if I could do it but the file was too large and the info box asked me to resize it. I have absolutely no idea how to do this! I took a JPEG file from Lightroom 3 Beta and put it onto my desktop (using a Mac). Can anyone give my a non techy explanation on how to do this please? I have to go out now but I have all day tomorrow to try. Thanks anyone:redface:

Amin Sabet

Administrator
While viewing the image in Lightroom 3 Beta, choose Export from the file menu, and in the export options under "Image Sizing", mark the box for "Resize to Fit", choose "Long Edge" from the drop down menu, and input a value of 1024 pixels. While still in the export dialogue, under "Image Sizing", you'll see "Output Sharpening". There, mark the box for "Sharpen For" and choose "Screen" from the dropdown menu with "Amount" set to "Standard". Then click on "Export" and the file saved should be perfect for sharing on this site. Hope that helps!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom