1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

(Help Please) H-FT012 3D Panasonic Lens: Image request

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by pharaviel, Jun 26, 2011.

1. pharaviel

pharaviel Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Daniele Frizzi
    Hello everyone

I'm in need of some help before giving any money to Pana for i product I don't know and I can't find much infos on the web.

I feel even panasonic don't know s**t about their lens, because they put this on the website "Supports AF contrast!" and I feel that lens(es) are fixed focus...

So, back to us, I wanted to ask to mu-43 users and contributors for some shots, fullres and unmodified (tape-on-electric-contact approach) made with the H-FT012 3D Panasonic lens.

I want to check out if it can be used with my EPL-2 (working on the images with photoshop) for a project I have.

So what I ask:
    -some random shots
    -some "close ups" (panas declares 0,6 meters of minimum focus, is this true? I'm pretty sure this lens is something like a fixed focus, fixed aperture, hyperfocal lens)

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.