1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

help! Mounting Konica AR Hexa F 3.2 to EPL1

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by gilastrud, Jan 3, 2011.

1. gilastrud

gilastrud New to Mu-43

Dec 31, 2010
    Ely, United Kingdom
    I bought this konica AR adapter from rainbowimaging for my lens. It fits perfect, but the image on the lcd screen looks noicey. Eg: it looks like tv without an antenna. I need help on what to do so it can look clear. I have seen others with this same lens and pen, with no problems taking pictures. If anyone has the sameens with the pen, can you please share what you did? Thanks so much.

2. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    Hi !

I use the same adapter on my G1, no problem at all !
    Do you see any image at all ? Or just noise ?
    Did you select "shoot without lens" in the menu ?
    Did you open the diaphragm of the lens to 3.2 ? If the diaphragm is completely closed, very little light comes to the sensor, and it ups the iso and becomes noisy !

I hope any of this helps !

C U
    Rafael

3. gilastrud

gilastrud New to Mu-43

Dec 31, 2010
    Ely, United Kingdom
    Hi! I tried to open the diaphram but it won't stay open. I have to do it manually but it would stay closed. Only little light as you said would go through. Now, I can't take up close pictures why? The image turns totally blurry. I don't see "shoot without lens" on the menu.

4. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    You can't select another value for the diaphragm than completely closed ?
    Something wrong with the lens ? The adapter does not interfere with the opening/closing of the diaphragm !

For the 'shoot without lens' in the menu, I refer to the Panasonic G1 menu.
    I don't own an EPL1 but I suppose that the Oly menu structure has this also included ?

Here, help of an EPL1 owner will be required.

C U
    Rafael