1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Help me decide, Olympus E-P2 or Panasonic G2

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by m43user, Jul 28, 2010.

1. m43user

m43user New to Mu-43

Jul 28, 2010
    i am currently deciding which camera to get, and came down to the two options. Either the Olympus E-P2 or Panasonic G2. I understand that both cameras would be very noisy after 1600, and both have their pros and cons that i like. This is going to be my all around camera.

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

I understand your dilemma - this thread from me may add something.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

m43user, it would probably be helpful if you gave everyone a bit of an introduction which included your background, photographically speaking.

And, by the way, welcome - when you have a chance stop by here for the "official" :43: handshake.:wink:

4. m43user

m43user New to Mu-43

Jul 28, 2010
    i would say i am a newbie in photography, I've always wanted to get an entry DSLR such as the Canon T1i, but I just hate to carry the weights when I go on vacation/trips, dinners. I've always have a chance to use my friend's DSLR so i know what most of the functions do but probably don't know how to use them effectively. Until recently, saw my friend's Olympus E-P2, fell in love with the size and quality of the photos as well as the EVF. I did some research on my own and came across the 2 choices as mention G2 or E-P2. I love the way the G2 holds in my hand, because it feels like the E-P2 is going to slip lol.