1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Help me decide, Olympus E-P2 or Panasonic G2

Discussion in 'This or That? (MFT only)' started by m43user, Jul 28, 2010.

1. m43user

m43user New to Mu-43

Jul 28, 2010
    i am currently deciding which camera to get, and came down to the two options. Either the Olympus E-P2 or Panasonic G2. I understand that both cameras would be very noisy after 1600, and both have their pros and cons that i like. This is going to be my all around camera.

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

I understand your dilemma - this thread from me may add something.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

m43user, it would probably be helpful if you gave everyone a bit of an introduction which included your background, photographically speaking.

And, by the way, welcome - when you have a chance stop by here for the "official" :43: handshake.:wink:

4. m43user

m43user New to Mu-43

Jul 28, 2010
    i would say i am a newbie in photography, I've always wanted to get an entry DSLR such as the Canon T1i, but I just hate to carry the weights when I go on vacation/trips, dinners. I've always have a chance to use my friend's DSLR so i know what most of the functions do but probably don't know how to use them effectively. Until recently, saw my friend's Olympus E-P2, fell in love with the size and quality of the photos as well as the EVF. I did some research on my own and came across the 2 choices as mention G2 or E-P2. I love the way the G2 holds in my hand, because it feels like the E-P2 is going to slip lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.