Help! Contax G 35mm to MFT

xmugenx

New to Mu-43
Hey all -

I'm recently just getting into the MFT system...I have a GF2 on preorder now :)

I just bought a Contax G 35mm lens, and purchased this adapter:

Amazon.com: Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Contax / Yashica (c/y or cy) Lens to MFT Micro 4/3 (Four Thirds) System Camera Mount Adapter, for Olympus Pen E-PL1, E-P2, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, GH2, GF1, GH1 G10,: Electronics

It doesn't fit though...I'm a novice to all this, so please bear with me, but did I get the wrong adapter?

After going through the forums, the adapters people have been buying (Metabones, Kippon) look pretty different from the one I got.

So:

#1) Which lens is the adapter I got for anyways???
#2) Will this adapter work (courtesy of the infamous lasjas):
Metabones Contax G Lens To Micro 4/3 Adapter Japan GH2 - eBay (item 220736629406 end time Feb-15-11 07:18:44 PST)

Again, I'm trying to fit a Contax G 35mm onto the new Lumix GF2. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
Metabones Contax G to m43

Hey all -

I'm recently just getting into the MFT system...I have a GF2 on preorder now :)

I just bought a Contax G 35mm lens, and purchased this adapter:

Amazon.com: Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter, Contax / Yashica (c/y or cy) Lens to MFT Micro 4/3 (Four Thirds) System Camera Mount Adapter, for Olympus Pen E-PL1, E-P2, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, GH2, GF1, GH1 G10,: Electronics

It doesn't fit though...I'm a novice to all this, so please bear with me, but did I get the wrong adapter?

After going through the forums, the adapters people have been buying (Metabones, Kippon) look pretty different from the one I got.

So:

#1) Which lens is the adapter I got for anyways???
#2) Will this adapter work (courtesy of the infamous lasjas):
Metabones Contax G Lens To Micro 4/3 Adapter Japan GH2 - eBay (item 220736629406 end time Feb-15-11 07:18:44 PST)

Again, I'm trying to fit a Contax G 35mm onto the new Lumix GF2. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!
Yes the Metabones Contax g to m43 is the one you want. Well made. I have an extra one if you want to purchase used. thanks dennis

Latest threads

Top Bottom