Hello

WJW59

Mu-43 Veteran
I've been lurking around for a while and decided to join the group. So, I registered and ordered an E-PL2. This will be my camera to carry when I don't want to carry much or don't expect to be taking pictures.

Of course, that's when the best opportunities pop up.....

Other gear:

Pentax K10D, *istDS2, MZ-6, and too many lenses
Mamiya RB67 & lenses

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
WJW59, thanks for taking the time right at the outset to introduce yourself.:thumbup: I hope you'll promise to report back with some photos from your E-PL2, as soon as you can. The photographs I've seen with the E-PL2 look wonderful!

WJW59

Mu-43 Veteran
Well, with any luck the camera will be here before the weekend and I'll get to experiment Saturday while the wife is at work. The forecast is for sunny and 78f (gotta love Texas) so I may take a walk around downtown and a trip by the local zoo. I also go by the local Art Center and take pics of the outdoor sculpture when testing lenses. Darn, I'm tired already just thinking about it.....

Hopefully I'll have something worth posting soon.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom