Hello.

Mjg

New to Mu-43
Hello all.

Just made an impulse buy on eBay of a used Panasonic gf-1 As this was a camera I couldn't afford when first released!!

Can anybody on here point me to a basic guide to four thirds photography please. Either on here or a good book.

Thanks.

Hello all.

Just made an impulse buy on eBay of a used Panasonic gf-1 As this was a camera I couldn't afford when first released!!

Can anybody on here point me to a basic guide to four thirds photography please. Either on here or a good book.

Thanks.
Check out Ming Thein. He has some great advice for setting up a camera body. This site has lots of helpful and knowledgeable people as well.

phigmov

Probably Not Walter Kernow

Congrats!

Best thing is to get out and take lots of pics & ask lots of questions - the forum is pretty helpful.

Eric Kim has some good tips along with some questions to get you thinking about composition Photography 101

He also has a rough guide to a lot of the classic photographers (scroll down past the book plug) with notes on how/why they created the images they did and what made them memorable - useful inspiration Learn From the Masters of Photography

It can be easy to get hung up on gear - get a feel for what you enjoy photographing and see if its technique or technology that is the limitation.

First & foremost, enjoy making images :)

Mjg

New to Mu-43
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks both for the welcome and the info.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom