Hello!

Real Name
Chris
Hello,

My name is Chris also and I just received by E-Pl1 kit about 2 weeks ago. I too will be enjoying reading the forum and getting back into pictures. I have not had an interchangeable lens camera since the late 1970s.

I just found the super control panel option on the E-PL1 today. Boy was that buried deep in the menus. This little camera should provide plenty of opportunities for good photos.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello,

My name is Chris also and I just received by E-Pl1 kit about 2 weeks ago. I too will be enjoying reading the forum and getting back into pictures. I have not had an interchangeable lens camera since the late 1970s.

I just found the super control panel option on the E-PL1 today. Boy was that buried deep in the menus. This little camera should provide plenty of opportunities for good photos.
Hello and welcome "Chris 2" AKA nuclearboy!:biggrin: So sorry, I almost missed your post in there on the other Chris's thread, so I've started you your very own introduction thread. Very glad to have you aboard, and I do thank you for stopping in to introduce yourself.:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom