Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by BridalShutterbug, Dec 3, 2010.

1. BridalShutterbug

BridalShutterbug New to Mu-43

Dec 2, 2010
    Although I registered for this forum a couple of days ago, I neglected to introduce myself. I have approximately 20 years of professional photography experience with my "earlier years" primarily being filled with "family photography". However, I am now spending more time with engagement- and wedding-related photography and am also "branching out" into the news media where I shoot "editorial" photos to accompany stories and/or shoot photos to accompany restaurant reviews.

I look forward to becoming involved in the many discussions and hope to be able to contribute as well as learn additional information. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. akulya

akulya Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 21, 2010
    Hello and welcome,
    I hope you enjoy it here :smile:
  3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome from Holland !
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

BridalShutterbug, thanks for taking the time to stop in and introduce yourself! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and to your involvement across the forums.

If you have a website, you might want to add it to your signature line (via your User Control Panel), and we also have a new Links forum (click on the Links tab on the upper right) where members may choose to add their websites.:wink: