Hello!

BridalShutterbug

New to Mu-43
Although I registered for this forum a couple of days ago, I neglected to introduce myself. I have approximately 20 years of professional photography experience with my "earlier years" primarily being filled with "family photography". However, I am now spending more time with engagement- and wedding-related photography and am also "branching out" into the news media where I shoot "editorial" photos to accompany stories and/or shoot photos to accompany restaurant reviews.

I look forward to becoming involved in the many discussions and hope to be able to contribute as well as learn additional information. Thanks!

akulya

Mu-43 Veteran
Hello and welcome,
I hope you enjoy it here :smile:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
BridalShutterbug, thanks for taking the time to stop in and introduce yourself! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and to your involvement across the forums.

If you have a website, you might want to add it to your signature line (via your User Control Panel), and we also have a new Links forum (click on the Links tab on the upper right) where members may choose to add their websites.:wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom