1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by joesanphoto, Nov 21, 2010.

1. joesanphoto

joesanphoto New to Mu-43

Nov 21, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    I am new to the forum, and new to MFT - I am a wedding photographer from long island and have been looking for a camera to take around with me without lugging my pro gear around. Finally found it!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Joe, welcome to the forum. I was just admiring some of your work on the website. Glad you've joined us!

3. joesanphoto

joesanphoto New to Mu-43

Nov 21, 2010
    Long Island, NY
  4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welome Joe - love your photos :smile:

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Joe.

6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Joe, welcome and I have to say that I wish you'd been my photographer when I married my husband. Of course, we won't even say how old you might have been then - I doubt you'd have been professional back then.:wink: Your photographs are excellent and definitely not the run of the mill style. They're very well done and interesting, even without knowing the people involved.

I can't wait to see what you'll bring us here with your Olympus E-PL1!:2thumbs:

7. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.