Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Mr.Kilawin, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Mr.Kilawin

Mr.Kilawin Mu-43 Regular

Sep 23, 2012

I've been a guest on this forum for quite a while now and decided to join for the interesting threads and discussion about Micro four thirds as well as photography in general.

I am new to photography and does not have the skills yet but I am enjoying the learning process with my GX1. I have started interest in photography from Mytouch4G slide phone and got LX5 as my first camera which also led me to the GX1.

Cheers :2thumbs:
  2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the user group, Mr. Kilawin! LX3 was my gateway drug/first serious camera. :2thumbs:
  3. Mr.Kilawin

Mr.Kilawin Mu-43 Regular

Sep 23, 2012
    Thank you Krugorg. :smile:
  4. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    Welcome Mr Kilawin
    Pleased that you have joined
    I've been doing this photography thing for a little while and still don't have an awful lot of skill but I really enjoy seeing what I can capture during family life and from observing what is and what happens around me
    On the rare occasion when I get what I consider to be a good photo I am very happy - doesn't happen very often perhaps but that makes the good ones that much more enjoyable !
  5. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Welcome. Look forward to seeing some images.
  6. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to learn and to share photos. Looking forward to seeing some of your. :smile:
  7. Mr.Kilawin

Mr.Kilawin Mu-43 Regular

Sep 23, 2012
    I appreciate the warm welcome guys and excited to post some of my pictures on image thread.
    • Like Like x 1