Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by buchangrant, Apr 6, 2010.

1. buchangrant

buchangrant New to Mu-43

Apr 5, 2010
    West Sussex, UK

I'm Neil and I've been using m43 gear for about 7 months. In the past few years I have shot a few travel commissions for Berlitz Guides and sold work to an assortment of companies. I mostly now take pictures for fun and like many here, wanting to shed the enormous bulk of 35mm digital gear, I very was delighted when MFT came along. I've since sold many of my Canon lenses and replaced them with MFT and Leica M Mount lenses

I have a blog which features only m43rds pictures shot during my travels across Europe here: http://buchangrant.wordpress.com/ (I couldn't see how to add it to the "blogs by members" page, if anyone knows?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Neil! Congratulations on shedding that heavy gear and I'm glad you found your way here. :biggrin:

The blogs section here is for blogs that originate here, however you can set up your signature line to have show a hyperlink to your own offsite blog... Many people do this, or link to their Flickr or other photo hosting sites.

I've only had a quick look at your blog - but I can see you have some really great photographs in there! I will definitely spend more time there, and I hope you'll post a few of your photographs on mu-43.com, too.:thumbup:
  3. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

4. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    Welcome, nice photos on your blog!