1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by buchangrant, Apr 6, 2010.

1. buchangrant

buchangrant New to Mu-43

Apr 5, 2010
    West Sussex, UK
    Hi

I'm Neil and I've been using m43 gear for about 7 months. In the past few years I have shot a few travel commissions for Berlitz Guides and sold work to an assortment of companies. I mostly now take pictures for fun and like many here, wanting to shed the enormous bulk of 35mm digital gear, I very was delighted when MFT came along. I've since sold many of my Canon lenses and replaced them with MFT and Leica M Mount lenses

I have a blog which features only m43rds pictures shot during my travels across Europe here: http://buchangrant.wordpress.com/ (I couldn't see how to add it to the "blogs by members" page, if anyone knows?

Thanks for reading and I look forward to chatting with you all in the future

2. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Neil! Congratulations on shedding that heavy gear and I'm glad you found your way here. :biggrin:

The blogs section here is for blogs that originate here, however you can set up your signature line to have show a hyperlink to your own offsite blog... Many people do this, or link to their Flickr or other photo hosting sites.

I've only had a quick look at your blog - but I can see you have some really great photographs in there! I will definitely spend more time there, and I hope you'll post a few of your photographs on mu-43.com, too.:thumbup:

4. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Welcome!

5. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    Welcome, nice photos on your blog!