1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello where's the coffee?

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by knikki, Sep 28, 2015.

1. knikki

knikki Mu-43 Regular

Sep 28, 2015
    Up North, UK
    Morning.

Just got a Oly OMD 5 MkII, traded in a load of Nikon digital and film gear plus one of my medium format kits.

Reason?

I kind of lost my photo mojo for about 3 years, but I had a Sony Nex3 plus a Nex 7 (with Zeiss 21mm lens which is ACE) which was my go to cameras and the FF digital and Oly E3 just was not getting used.

So went for the Oly 5 MkII. 40-150 f2.8, 25mm f1.8 and just got a Panasonic 15mm as well. Its great and is defiantly rekindling my love of photography.

(Even after getting rid of a load of film stuff, I am still hankering after more film gear LOL joys of GAS)

• Like Like x 2
  2. dweller

dweller Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 14, 2012
    London, UK
    Welcome, I had a try of the EM5 ii in store on Friday and I loved the large viewfinder.
    So much better than my original EM5

Have fun, hope the mojo comes back and look forward to seeing your photos.
    Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.