Hello. ramesh from Chennai , India

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by rameshsa, Jul 25, 2012.

1. rameshsa

rameshsa Mu-43 Rookie

May 18, 2012
    I am from India and a recent convert to m43. My primary system so far has been a Canon 40d and 7d. I have just recently purchased an Olympus Omd with kit lens and also NA e the following lenses. Pang 14 mm and oly 45 mm.

I n India m43 are he to becomes popular and it is difficult to get them, only oly us has some limited presence and it os iossible to get any pay stuff unless you get them from abroad

I am really excites w ith the results from my OmD and soon it may replace my Canon

I have been a passive member of the forum but it helped me in deciding which m43 I should go for. Hope to start contributing to the forums

Ps : anyone from India on this forum
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hikari

Hikari Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 26, 2010
  3. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    welcome Ramesh. Show off some of your photos when you have time.
  5. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Welcome! Lots of wonderful photo opportunities in India. :)
  6. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome! This is a great forum, hope you enjoy it. :smile:
  7. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Ramesh
    A very warm Welcome to this fanastic forum and congrats on purchase of OMD,its a fantastic camera and you will love it .
  8. DownUnderDog

DownUnderDog Mu-43 Regular

Welcome from Australia

Hey your welcome from India. We love a good curry so we could be considered "mates" even though we are a continent and the Indian Ocean apart. Please enjoy your new camera and post some interesting photos. This is a forum that has no boundaries and knows no differences. It's a great place to be.
    Cheers Dud.
  9. rameshsa

rameshsa Mu-43 Rookie

May 18, 2012
    Thank you all welcoming me to this forum. By the way mates I was working for some time long back in Melbourne and I love the place....

Will soon post some of OMD pictures on this forum.. Have ordered a Pany 25 mm form US through my friend and waiting for it

10. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    Welcome from a friend in the UK. Looking forward to seeing your photos.