Hello! New member =)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Xin, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Xin

Xin Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 15, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Hi all, i just bought my Olympus EPL-2, first time to have my own camera :smile:
    Hope can learn more photography knowledge and skill in future through this forum & member help =D

2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Welcome Xin
    This is a beautiful place to hang around if u own MFT camera. I love my EPL2 and lets hope u also enjoy it.Please introduce urself ..I mean from whrer r u? What do u do etc etc ?
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

3. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Xin,

I too own an E-PL2 and even though I have an E-PL3 as well I have to say I use the first one more, just like the feel of that camera better! Have fun with the camera and on this great and very friendly site, look forward to seeing some pictures..:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

YEs , I returned my Epl3 as I didn't like the feel of it .On the other hand I simply adore EPL2
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

5. Neon

Neon Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2012
    North Wales,UK.
    Hello and Welcome I am a new boy here myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xin

Xin Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 15, 2012
    Kuala Lumpur
    Surprise there is so many member reply my post. Thanks!! I'm from Malaysia, I got my epl2 few month ago (as a birthday gift to myself :p). Compare to my brother's DSLR, I feel my camera is much more lighter and convenience to carry around. Glad to found out this forum and know more friends like photography. =)