Hello, good morning, and welcome...

SW-GF1

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi All,

My name is Lee, and I live in the south west of England in Cornwall.

I bought a GF-1 about 6 months ago to get some good shots of our new addition to our family (well, she was around 1 at the time), our daughter, so I'm not really a major photography buff; or at least I wasn't until I bought the GF-1.

I've taken some amazing shots with this camera that I never thought possible, as it so easy to use. I originally started out with the standard zoom, and then bought the pancake lens, which gets 99.9% of the action now.

Anyhow, I thought I'd say hello and hopefully be able to contribute to the, already superb, forum.

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome here Lee. I have the same camera and after owning cheap P&S camera it really is great - in build and image quality.
Yeah, I like the pancake as well. It kinda fits just perfect with form factor and captures superb clarity.

May I ask what photo editing app you use? I use Aperture and I have made up a really good preset I can export for you if you use Aperture.

I'm sure all of us on the forum here will all be looking forward to seeing the world as you see it behind the screen of your camera. You're welcome to show us!

Take care,

icon

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom