Hello From Washington State

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by alboe37, Mar 30, 2011.

1. alboe37

alboe37 New to Mu-43

Mar 30, 2011
    Kirkland, WA
    Longtime Pentax and Canon user but I've been the proud owner of a Panasonic Lumix GF-1 kit since July 2010. Since buying the :43: setup, my Pentax DSLR has gone largely unused because of the convenience of the smaller GF-1 and its lenses. Currently waiting for some spring weather to get active in outdoor photography again as I don't enjoy shooting in the rain.

I enjoy reading the various forums on this site and seeing what others are discussing and the pictures they are producing.

Regards
    Al R.

• Like Like x 3
  2. zpuskas

zpuskas Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2011
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Welcome aboard! I'm a long time Canon user too (QL-19, FT, F-1) and also have a GF-1. I'm aslo new to this group. I've learned much and hope to learn more! Great bunch here!

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Al, a belated congratulations on your GF1! And thanks so much for your introduction - it's a real plus when people take the time to say hello. Please make yourself at home and post some of your pictures soon.:thumbup:

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Al - the "unused DSLR" syndrome is well known here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.