Hello from Wales

dafs

Mu-43 Rookie
Hello everyone.

Been a hobby Point and Shoot photographer for a while - and I've just got myself a Lumix G2 as a step up. Been experimenting a bit with it, but hopefully I'll pick up more tips and hints here :smile:

PeeBee

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Dafs,

I'm from over the other side of the bridge, and also a newbie here that has upgraded from p&s to a G2.

I bought 'The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 -The Unofficial Quintessential Guide' from Amazon. Its much better than the standard manual, really helped me get to grips with the camera's features.

:thumbup:

krugorg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome dafs and PeeBee! Cool to have you both in the user group - look forward to seeing some G2 images!

ekso

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi Dafs,

I'm from over the other side of the bridge, and also a newbie here that has upgraded from p&s to a G2.

I bought 'The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 -The Unofficial Quintessential Guide' from Amazon. Its much better than the standard manual, really helped me get to grips with the camera's features.

:thumbup:

Hi, I jumped from the G1 to the G3, and want to really learn shooting. I am using legacy lens, so no cheating for me !

did the G2 book help, and would it apply to the G3....as I dont think there one for G3 out there.

PeeBee

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi, I jumped from the G1 to the G3, and want to really learn shooting. I am using legacy lens, so no cheating for me !

did the G2 book help, and would it apply to the G3....as I dont think there one for G3 out there.

Hey ekso. Yes, the booked helped me heaps, but I'm not familiar with the menu structure of the G3 so can't offer any advice on that sorry. My guess it that it migt help in some areas but not all.

Latest threads

Top Bottom