1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from WA!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Shereenstuff, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Shereenstuff

Shereenstuff Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    Hi All,

New here, this is my first post, I've got an Oly E-PL1, with some OM glass given to my by a friend. This is my first "real" camera, and I am in love with the idea of adapting vingate lenses to my camera! I've got a Helois 103 and a Kiev rangefinder body on the way I plan to canabalize to adapt to my Pen, and a M42 Sun Telephoto 135mm F3.8 lens also on it's way to play with!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shereenstuff

Nov 22, 2010
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Shereenstuff, welcome to Mu43! You're very fortunate to have such a generous friend who'd give you some OM lenses!

If you want to, you can add your Flickr stream to your "signature line" by using your User CP. See this link: Micro Four Thirds User Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features

Looking forward to your involvement, Shereenstuff.:smile:

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome from another WA (Western Australia).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shereenstuff

Nov 22, 2010
    HI!

So are you warm? I'm not!!!! lol

6. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 10, 2010
    Hi,

Good to see another person from Wa (Washington State of Course) on the list.

Welcome, I live in Skagit County 60 miles north of Seattle. I know there are several Washingtonians in the Group.

Look forward to hearing and see some more from this state.

Leo

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Three days in a row over 35 (mid to high 90s). November was the hottest ever for that month, 3 degrees above the long term average.