1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from WA!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Shereenstuff, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Shereenstuff

Shereenstuff Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 22, 2010
    Hi All,

New here, this is my first post, I've got an Oly E-PL1, with some OM glass given to my by a friend. This is my first "real" camera, and I am in love with the idea of adapting vingate lenses to my camera! I've got a Helois 103 and a Kiev rangefinder body on the way I plan to canabalize to adapt to my Pen, and a M42 Sun Telephoto 135mm F3.8 lens also on it's way to play with!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Shereenstuff

Nov 22, 2010
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Shereenstuff, welcome to Mu43! You're very fortunate to have such a generous friend who'd give you some OM lenses!

If you want to, you can add your Flickr stream to your "signature line" by using your User CP. See this link: Micro Four Thirds User Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features

Looking forward to your involvement, Shereenstuff.:smile:

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome from another WA (Western Australia).

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shereenstuff

Nov 22, 2010
    HI!

So are you warm? I'm not!!!! lol

6. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 10, 2010
    Hi,

Good to see another person from Wa (Washington State of Course) on the list.

Welcome, I live in Skagit County 60 miles north of Seattle. I know there are several Washingtonians in the Group.

Look forward to hearing and see some more from this state.

Leo

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Three days in a row over 35 (mid to high 90s). November was the hottest ever for that month, 3 degrees above the long term average.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.