Hello from Viera, Florida!

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
After staring at my Domke full of D300 stuff, and not using it much, I unloaded it all and bought a D-LUX 5. I had the puny EF-1, but it was so small! I returned it and added a very little cash for a new E-PL2 kit.

I am pumped by the quality from the D-LUX 5, and can't wait for my E-PL2 to show up tomorrow!!

I look forward to contributing here!

Steve

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard Steve,

Nice to have you with us... great choice of up and coming format!

Cheers, from New England.

Alan

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Steve! It sounds to me as though you are going to be in excellent shape having both those cameras! Please post some of your E-PL1 shots with us as soon as you can. If you want you can use the handy E-PL1 Image Thread, or post in any of the Photography forum's image threads...or even begin a new one.:thumbup:

And if you'd care to share some photographs with the Leica D-Lux 5, I'd like to extend the invitation to visit Serious Compacts where quite a few members from here also "live".:biggrin: I happen to have the Panasonic version - the LX5 and like mine very much.

Glad to have you here, Steve!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom