1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from Vancouver

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by summerkl, Jul 28, 2010.

1. summerkl

summerkl Mu-43 Regular

Jul 26, 2010
    Vancouver
    Kevin L
    Hi there,

I've been a serial digital camera purchaser and reseller over the last ten years - the advancements have been truly amazing. My addiction started with an HP 1 megapixel that came with a computer I was purchasing. Since then I've purchased compacts from Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Canon, Sony and Konica-Minolta. I've done the SLR route with the Minolta 7D and the Canon Rebel series.

My addiction was under control over the last few years as I had settled into the Rebel XS as satisfying my need for high quality images and manageable SLR size.

Until last week when I fell hard - the E-PL1 came down to $500CDN. I couldn't resist. I took it out over the weekend and to a family barbecue. I was getting groans from the family as I was taking photos endlessly :biggrin:

I didn't think my addiction could get worse until I saw the adapted lens section - my goodness, the photos of the adapted cameras was invigorating.

As my poor wife said to me, "Here we go again!"

Kevin

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Kevin - great intro!:2thumbs: My husband doesn't know the fullness of my addiction, yet.:wink:

Seriously, thanks so much for introducing yourself and congratulations on your E-PL1! Please make yourself at home here, and I'll look forward to your involvement - and your photos, too.:biggrin:

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome Kevin !

4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Kevin :smile:

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.