Hello from Tucson!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by mh2000, Mar 29, 2013.

1. mh2000

mh2000 Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Been hanging around here for the past couple weeks and just saw this thread. Long time photographer, with m43 for the past 2-3 years. Love the system! I'll be posting links to my photo blog a lot... check it out and say hi... tell me what you think about my work (good or bad)... and nice to meet you all! :)

Mark Hahn Photography | Artist Website
  2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Welcome, Mark. I just took a look at your blog. Nice post on the Holga lens. I'd love to see more details about the "optical sieve" that you removed.

I also read your post on Kerouac. Like you I read the novel while at loose ends in my early twenties (as is required), and while I didn't have as visceral a reaction as you did to it, my feelings were somewhat similar. Your treatise was well written and made me want to go back and re-read the book. Now all I have to do is schedule a business trip to Sacramento (although I suppose Boise or Omaha or Winnemucka would do as well).
  3. mh2000

mh2000 Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks DJK!!! Here is a good link to show the details of the Holga 25 and the "optical sieve."

ClassiCameras: June 2011

The photographer does a lot of good work with the lens (posts in the m43 section of rangefinderforum).

4. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    Welcome to the forum Mark.

5. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Welcome aboard, Mark!

6. rnagoda

rnagoda Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Bienvenidos from an old Tucsonan! Been in Pittsburgh a decade now, but still love to take my camera back home and am never short of great shots when I'm there! Looking forward to some pics from my old stomping grounds!

EDIT: Just perused your photo blog - lots of good stuff in there - I'll be back to take it all in!