Hello From Trawna

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Ontario.

Nice place we got here, this li'l :43: site. :2thumbs:

I look forward to the years ahead. Thanks to all admin types for getting this thing on.

Bokeh Diem

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
hello Chris and wellcome to this nice place. I usually shoot with my legacy oly-lenses, apleasute with ep1:smile:

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
bliz...

I recently acquired a very lightly used G1 w/ 14-45 and 45-200 in one package. Since then I have added a Pany-Leica 45 2.8 macro, and two older legacy Minolta fast standards (all not yet arrived in the mail). I keep searching for a Pany20 at a decent price (missed one last night for $236.00!!! on Fleabay) but as yet have not scored.

Today I bought a new 23 inch HD 1020P monitor, so am looking forward to putting that to use, and am just now running the free download of Artizen HDR for the first time tonight.

That's pretty well got me cash strapped. I must stop the kleptomania for now and just shoot.

Bokeh D

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom