Hello from Toronto!

Muntz

Mu-43 Regular
Good morning all,

I'm a hobbyist photographer from the Toronto area and have been shooting with an E-P1 for a few months now. I've recently added a G1 to my stable of cameras as well for use with the collection of legacy Konica Hexanon lenses I've been purchasing over the past few months. The EVF on the G1 makes manual focusing a dream, the E-P1 in bright sunlight was a chore to manual focus.

I've traditionally been a Nikon shooter (F65, D70s, D90) but a trip to Disney with a D90 and a bag full of lenses got me looking for something smaller and lighter. In my searching I stumbled upon the E-P1 and fell in love.

The E-P1 + 20mm f1.7 + VF-1 is my take everywhere camera. I carry it everyday to work and as the weather has been getting warmer have been shooting around downtown Toronto at lunch time as often as possible.

I'll try to contribute as much as possible with photos and insight into how the two m43 system compare to each other and my Nikon DSLRs.

Thanks

Joe

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom