1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello From The UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Thunderbird010, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Thunderbird010

Thunderbird010 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 8, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Andy
    Ive been regular on this website but only to read but never post so I thought I would join.

I have had a few Micro 4/3 cameras the GF3 and G3 which have now both gone and replaced with the Panny GX1. I have had a few cameras but not been happy until now I think its a great camera so light and fits in a small bag. I still have my DSLR as well but it doesnt get used that much as it doesn't need to.

Photography is a hobby and whenever I can photograph which is mainly at weekends then I do well when the Manchester weather isnt rain!!

I think this is a great website and very informative and I will contribute as much as I can to get the most out of it probably starting with posting some photos.

Andy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nameer

Nameer Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2012
    UK
    Hi Andy, welcome - I have a GX1 also. It's a great fun camera that's always with me. Good to have you on board.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome, glad to have you here!

4. tubedriver

tubedriver Mu-43 Regular

Mar 30, 2012
    Perth, Western Australia
    Shaun
    Welcome Andy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.