Hello From the Pacific NorthWest

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
Just joined. I live in the Pacific Northwest, in the State of Washington North of Seattle.

I have a Panasonic G1 and the kit lens. I also have some adapters and use some legacy lenses.

I still shoot BW film in my Rangefinders, and have a wet darkroom but only process film. I scan and print BW on Epson printers.

By the way, I can't find a way to send PMs to other members. Could someone give me some instructions or route me to the directions.

I just figured it out. Maybe I had to get a number of posts first before I could make PM's.

Thanks

Leo
In Washington State

chuckgoolsbee

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Leo! I used to live in your area. Seattle resident from 1985—1998, then lived outside of Arlington, WA until very recently, when a job moved me to Central Oregon.

I also have a G1, and love it.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Leo! Thanks for your introduction and I'm glad you figured out the private messaging side of things: 3 posts enables private messaging.

I look forward to seeing some of your photos, when you have the time to post. You live in a dramatically beautiful part of the USA.:thumbup:

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome Leo, and hello from Scotland. I have a G1 with the kit lens, and it's my favourite camera. For some reason, I feel like the camera is part of me when I shoot with the G1. Just great ergonomics for me.

All the best,

Colin

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
Thanks for the warm reception.

Chuck, we lived close, as I live near Burlington only about 20 miles from Arlington, Wa for those who don't now the northern part of Washington State.

Fiddle, thanks for the greetings from Scotland. Beautiful place. I have a niece who lives with her family in Aberlady and I spent a few weeks a couple years ago in Inverness at my wife Clan gathering, She belongs to the family McGillvray of the Clan Chattan. Mid summer but wet and cool, you have to tough to be a Scot.

Leo

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hullo Leo.
I have the same camera ... but no darkroom or snazzy printers.
That looks an interesting part of the world, I'll bet you have some cool shore photos.

chuckgoolsbee

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the warm reception.

Chuck, we lived close, as I live near Burlington only about 20 miles from Arlington, Wa for those who don't now the northern part of Washington State.

My wife worked for Skagit County for 12 or so years. We miss it a bit. :cool:

Latest threads

Top Bottom