1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Janine4d, May 29, 2011.

1. Janine4d

Janine4d Mu-43 Regular

I don't think I've posted here before, but I've been reading and browsing through the various image threads (I think this website is partly to blame for my collection of manual lenses). I have a GF1 and the 20mm and 14mm pancakes. I temporarily have a G1, GF2 and the 14-42 and 14-45 kit lenses as well (and I've taken some pictures with a borrowed 7-14mm, wish it was mine!) but I'll only be keeping the GF1, the 2 pancakes and the handful of manual lenses. I would actually keep the GF2 with it's lovely touchscreen if it wasn't for Panasonic removing the 7 image bracketing and remote port... :dash2:

I have a website/blog where I occasionally post things that pop into my head (so far about HDR landscape photography with the GF1 and split toning): Janine Pauke | 3D computer graphics, photography

Some of my photos are on there too but the bigger sized versions are all on my flickr stream: Flickr: Janine4d's Photostream

Once I get around to it I'll add some of my photos to the lens photo archives here. Right now I'm focussing especially on taking more pictures with the 14mm pancake, it's such a joy to use, but so is all of the m4/3 gear I have. And I hope I'll be able to collect even more in the future. :smile:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Plimsol

Plimsol Mu-43 Regular

Mar 29, 2010
    Belgium, Antwerp
    Welcome,

A welcome from Belgium.

(Welkom Jeanine)

Grtz

Jean,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dangermouse1968

Dangermouse1968 Mu-43 Regular

May 26, 2011
    Hi Janine, thanks for posting. Like your blog so have bookmarked and will pop by from time-to-time.

DM

4. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Welcome to the Forum!

Hello There Janine. Welcome aboard!

I'm sure you'll find this a friendly and helpful spot to visit. We look forward to seeing some posts in the very near future..

Here are few spots for you to visit while you’re here…

Cheers from New England, Alan

Hardware Poll

https://www.mu-43.com/f73/mac-windows-hardware-poll-10617/

Software Poll

https://www.mu-43.com/f74/software-poll-question-do-you-use-10445/

Other Side of the lens

https://www.mu-43.com/f69/other-side-lens-challenge-8993/

5. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    Hi Janine and welkom from another Dutch member. Thanks for the 101 on split toning, another thing learnt about Photoshop. :smile:

6. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    Ahoy and welcome aboard,

I hope you enjoy your anticipated participation.

Salud from California,
    Gary

7. Conrad

Conrad Mu-43 Veteran

Welkom

Welcome from the Eindhoven area!

8. Janine4d

Janine4d Mu-43 Regular

Thanks for the welcome! Btw I'm not actually dutch but german, I still need to work on my pronunciation to be mistaken for a dutchie, not sure I'll ever manage that. ;) Oh and I live in Veldhoven, right next to Eindhoven, was in Eindhoven this evening in fact and took some after-sunset pictures, hope I'll have something decent to show from that little trip.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Conrad

Conrad Mu-43 Veteran

If you see someone walking around Veldhoven with a silver GF-1 and the 7-14 it's probably me. It's a small world... Wilkommen again.

10. Janine4d

Janine4d Mu-43 Regular

Haha seriously? Small world indeed! Mine is silver too btw, so if you see a not very tall (compared to dutch standards) long haired german with one, that's probably me. ;)