Hello from the GTA, Ontario, Canada!

MitchHamilton

Mu-43 Regular
Hi there,

I recently read a post by Brian Mosley on GETDPI.com about this great forum starting up for m4/3 enthusiasts and here I am.

I have a Canon 20d at the moment with an assortment of lenses ranging from the Canon 50mm 1.8II to old Nikkor glass and even a Mir 1-B 37mm that I'm rather fond of.

Looking to buy a EP1 with some lens adapters to get me started. If you're selling an EP1 feel free to contact me.

Thanks everyone,

Mitch

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
wellcome Mitch

I hope you feel good here. I bought my ep1 2 months ago and now I usually shoot with my om lenses via an inexpensive chineese adapter. Try as soon as posible is really fun :smile:

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Mitch,

Welcome to the site - interesting opening gambit.........trying to get those EP1 owners to sell their babies to you!

That's why I got the GF1, no-one would sell their EP's

Ian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome to the home of m4/3rds Mitch :friends:,

good luck tracking down a bargain E-P1... it's a classic camera - hope you'll stick around and share the joy of shooting with one in due course!

Cheers

Brian

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi there,

I recently read a post by Brian Mosley on GETDPI.com about this great forum starting up for m4/3 enthusiasts and here I am.

I have a Canon 20d at the moment with an assortment of lenses ranging from the Canon 50mm 1.8II to old Nikkor glass and even a Mir 1-B 37mm that I'm rather fond of.

Looking to buy a EP1 with some lens adapters to get me started. If you're selling an EP1 feel free to contact me.

Thanks everyone,

Mitch
Hello Mitch

I would strongly suggest the E-P2 with the EVF...it is much better than the E-P1 which I had, sold it and got the "2".

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Hi...from a fellow GTA-er.

What's this thing about wanting an EP1? Haven't you heard about the GF1?

Kidding. Prices of new EP1's aren't bad, although if I were so inclined it would be EP2 for me.

MitchHamilton

Mu-43 Regular
Wow what a response!

Thank you all for welcoming me to the community, I see myself spending many nights discussing the passion that is photography.

I think the EPL1 might be a great intro-m43 camera for me, if I can't get an EP1 on the cheap.

I'll definitely have to post some shots of/with my Mir on my trusty 20d and do the same when I get my first m43 camera. I can't wait.

Once again, thank you all, we're going to have a great time here.