Hello from the frozen Northeast

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by matt_pro, Jan 9, 2014.

1. matt_pro

matt_pro Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 9, 2014
    Hello All.. Photography is a relatively new hobby for me for the past couple years. I like shooting landscapes, cityscapes, animals... mostly anything outside. I've had an E-PL3 for a while with the kit lens as a carry around camera. I picked up a Panasonic GX-7 over the holidays to replace a Sony Nex 5n kit that I'm in the process of selling off. I also have a Nikon D5100 that I enjoy a lot, although I only have the 18-105 lens for it.

I've been lurking here for a while but never took the time to join. Figured it was time to change that now that I'm moving into predominately a m4/3 system. The knowledge I've already picked up from this site has been great and has helped me develop my skills ( what little I have HA :smile:)

-Matt

• Like Like x 2
  2. biomed

biomed Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 22, 2013
    Seattle area
    Mike
    Welcome Matt! I have been a member less than a year and have found this to be a good forum. Enjoy your GX7. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Mike

3. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    Hello Matt. For a second I wondered 'northeast what?' before concluding you mean America. :wink:

I get that a lot from my American friends. They say 'whaddaya mean, not everyone on the internets is from the States?' Sometimes they're actually kidding me on! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Web-Betty

Web-Betty Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Denver
    MJ
    Welcome aboard! We look forward to seeing your pics. :)

5. fortwodriver

fortwodriver Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Frank
    A hearty Welcome from frozen Canada, eh?!

6. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard, Matt!***

Regards,

Jim

***In Canadian that would be "Welcome aboard, Matt!" but I don't speak Canadian so I typed it in American.

:biggrin: