Hello from the desert! (AZ)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by LookyHere, Dec 14, 2010.

1. LookyHere

LookyHere New to Mu-43

Dec 14, 2010
    Arizona
    Just popping in to say hi to the forum...AZ
    <br>
    <br>
    Been lurking around here for a couple of weeks...May as well join:thumbup: I'm a hobbyist, but wouldn't mind doing more.
    <br>
    <br>
    Bought a E-PL1 body 1 month ago, and a few manual lenses..Didn't get the kit so it's all manual for me..That's a good thing since I'm relearning things I had forgotten.
    <br>
    <br>
    VF-2 on the wishlist, plus the autos at some point:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  2. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    Hi and welcome, always glad to see a lurker joining up, must mean we are doing something right, and a bonus seeing that you are interested in manual lenses, same here, I feel so much more comfortable with the feedback I get from the lens with those oh so informative scales inscribed on the barrel.
    The desert, now that takes me back to my time working in the Middle East in the 1970's, loved the desert.

Barrie

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here from Holland !

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

LookyHere, welcome aboard! There are folks here from all different countries, walks of life as well as different levels of photographic experience which make this forum all the more interesting, in my opinion.:2thumbs:

I look forward to seeing some of your E-PL1 shots when you have the time to post!

6. LookyHere

LookyHere New to Mu-43

Dec 14, 2010
    Arizona
    Thanks for the welcome

I will be posting some photos soon.

• Like Like x 1