1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from Texas!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by VisualFX, Aug 20, 2010.

1. VisualFX

VisualFX Mu-43 Regular

Aug 20, 2010
    I'm new here. I recently bought Olympus E-PL1, a few lenses and accessories. I am really enjoying taking photos with it. I hope to learn more about photography and how to take good photos, so I've joined a local photography group in my town.

I think micro four-thirds is a really good camera format, and I like the smaller design of the cameras and lenses. This makes it great to take on mountain hikes, etc.

• Like Like x 3
  2. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Hello and welcome to the forum!!

I spent a lot of time working in Texas a couple years ago. To this day, I still miss all of the Tex-Mex and other Texan fare, so much so that I was ecstatic to find a Texas Roadhouse when visiting some family in New Jersey. Ok, so it's hokey and truthfully not a Texan restaurant chain, but it reminds me of all those long days working in Lubbock, ending the night eating and drinking enough to burn through my $50 per diem for dinner... :biggrin::biggrin:

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard, VisualFX and congrats on your E-PL1! Now it's time to post some photos.:wink:

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - this is a great place to learn.

5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

7. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Hello to you visual!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.