1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello from Sweden

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Danny_SWE, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Danny_SWE

Danny_SWE Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 30, 2013
    Sweden (Gothenburg)
    Hi all!

Daniel from Sweden here. Have longed for a forum which is oriented about the system I use and have been reading this one for a while and thought it was nice, so here I am :) Attached a recent photo also.

Formerly a E-3 user but changed to E-M5 last year. Really satisfied with the OM-D and the small lenses! Fantastic system, this time I feel it's alright to buy into a system :) Check out my current gear on the photo, a Samyang fisheye is ordered and the 60 macro maybe this summer, then I feel I have what I need. Also a Triopo tripod, FL36R flash and some filters, bags and stuff.

My interests is besides photography also radio-controlled helicopters and listening to music. I live in an interesting "suburb" to Gothenburg, see photo. Close to the continent I feel :) and even one stop closer now when joining :43:

c ya

Attached Files:

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Daniel, welcome to the forum.

Nice collection of lenses in that shot!

Regards,

Jim

3. Danny_SWE

Danny_SWE Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 30, 2013
    Sweden (Gothenburg)
    thanks! pleasure to be here!

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum! Great choice of gear and I highly reccomend the Rokinon fisheye - it's a great little lens. :thumbup:

5. Sela69

Sela69 Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Daniel, greetings from Italy !

6. Danny_SWE

Danny_SWE Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 30, 2013
    Sweden (Gothenburg)
    Thanks all!

Buon giorno Italy!! :)

I saw someone posting some motorcycles as their second hobby, so I felt I should post my second hobby as well :)

8708539976_5d06542cb5_c.
    Helifleet 2012 by Zarako, on Flickr