Hello from Sweden

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Danny_SWE, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Danny_SWE

Danny_SWE Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 30, 2013
    Sweden (Gothenburg)
    Hi all!

Daniel from Sweden here. Have longed for a forum which is oriented about the system I use and have been reading this one for a while and thought it was nice, so here I am :) Attached a recent photo also.

Formerly a E-3 user but changed to E-M5 last year. Really satisfied with the OM-D and the small lenses! Fantastic system, this time I feel it's alright to buy into a system :) Check out my current gear on the photo, a Samyang fisheye is ordered and the 60 macro maybe this summer, then I feel I have what I need. Also a Triopo tripod, FL36R flash and some filters, bags and stuff.

My interests is besides photography also radio-controlled helicopters and listening to music. I live in an interesting "suburb" to Gothenburg, see photo. Close to the continent I feel :) and even one stop closer now when joining :43:

c ya

Attached Files:

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Daniel, welcome to the forum.

Nice collection of lenses in that shot!

3. Danny_SWE

Danny_SWE Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 30, 2013
    Sweden (Gothenburg)
    thanks! pleasure to be here!
  4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome to the forum! Great choice of gear and I highly reccomend the Rokinon fisheye - it's a great little lens. :thumbup:
  5. Sela69

Sela69 Mu-43 Regular

Welcome Daniel, greetings from Italy !
  6. Danny_SWE

Danny_SWE Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 30, 2013
    Sweden (Gothenburg)
    Thanks all!

Buon giorno Italy!! :)

I saw someone posting some motorcycles as their second hobby, so I felt I should post my second hobby as well :)

Helifleet 2012 by Zarako, on Flickr