Hello from Sweden

sagarmatha

New to Mu-43
Hello everyone, just found this forum from a link in dpreview. Seems nice. As of myself I only have an FZ50, so far. Doing macro of insects with Raynox lenses and I am also interested in landscape.
I'm waiting... and waiting for the ultimate gear to arrive. Maybe it will be the G2 or GH2. If not I'll buy a GH1. I think the video function would be very nice both for travel and for macro of insects. Since I'm not a video guy I'm not quite sure of the quality difference between G2 and GH1/GH2. Does it really show on a TV or large computer screen? If not I'll probably settle with a G2. I'm interested in the coming 100-300 mm since that would give me BOTH a good working distance to butterflies and dragonflies AND a good enough magnification.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi sagarmatha, welcome to the home of m4/3rds... please make yourself at home :friends:

If you have no interest in video, the G1 is a real bargain right now... well worth a look.

Cheers

Brian

Olof

New to Mu-43
Hi Sagarmatha!

I'm Swedish but live in Houston. I just recently bought my first non point and shoot camera, an Olympus e-PL1 and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I also just joined this forum. Welcome. :)

sagarmatha

New to Mu-43
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
G1-G2

Well there is no video in G1 so it's not an alternative for me.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom