Hello from Sweden

sagarmatha

New to Mu-43
Hello everyone, just found this forum from a link in dpreview. Seems nice. As of myself I only have an FZ50, so far. Doing macro of insects with Raynox lenses and I am also interested in landscape.
I'm waiting... and waiting for the ultimate gear to arrive. Maybe it will be the G2 or GH2. If not I'll buy a GH1. I think the video function would be very nice both for travel and for macro of insects. Since I'm not a video guy I'm not quite sure of the quality difference between G2 and GH1/GH2. Does it really show on a TV or large computer screen? If not I'll probably settle with a G2. I'm interested in the coming 100-300 mm since that would give me BOTH a good working distance to butterflies and dragonflies AND a good enough magnification.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi sagarmatha, welcome to the home of m4/3rds... please make yourself at home :friends:

If you have no interest in video, the G1 is a real bargain right now... well worth a look.

Cheers

Brian

Olof

New to Mu-43
Hi Sagarmatha!

I'm Swedish but live in Houston. I just recently bought my first non point and shoot camera, an Olympus e-PL1 and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I also just joined this forum. Welcome. :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom