1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from Sussex UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by sam_m, Aug 9, 2010.

1. sam_m

sam_m Mu-43 Regular

Jul 26, 2010
    Hello guys, thought i should say hello as i can see me staying here a long while.

From the south of UK, I'm primarily a Canon DSLR shooter who has finally found the perfect compact camera companion. I now own an Olympus Epl1 with just the kit lens and an EV2 viewfinder, and what a great camera it is!!

With an eos adaptor already in hand and another 2 on the way i cant wait to experiment more with this camera and various lenses.

roll on the fun :thumbup:

Sam

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Sam, thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself. You know I already saw some of your wonderful photos on the E-PL1 thread. Very glad to have you here!:thumbup:

3. sam_m

sam_m Mu-43 Regular

Jul 26, 2010
    Thanks BBW, ive got to say the more I use it, the more I love it!!! what a great camera. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.