Hello from Sunny (snowy) Ohio

HappyEisentrout

Mu-43 Regular
Hey there. My name is Ryan, I just joined the world of M4/3 and have been loving it so far. This is my first "real" camera. Before this I used bridge cameras.

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Helo Ryan,

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, and gather lots of helpful info too.

Cheers, from New England.

ean10775

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Eric
Welcome, Ryan. I too am from 'snowy Ohio' and also recently got into m43. Good to have you in the community.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hey there. My name is Ryan, I just joined the world of M4/3 and have been loving it so far. This is my first "real" camera. Before this I used bridge cameras.
I'm from Ohio too, just joined a few days ago..
Welcome to both of you two Ohioans! I have many fond memories of my years living in Ohio - Athens, Malta and Cleveland.

Please make yourselves at home and be sure to post some photographs, if you haven't already.:biggrin:

HappyEisentrout

Mu-43 Regular
I have to already say that I feel more welcomed here than I ever have at most other forums, wow. I didn't even think anyone read the introduction forums anymore.

At the current moment I'm rocking an Slate Blue E-PL1 with the standard 14-42mm kit lens, a Minolta 50mm MC Rokkor-PF f1.7, a Minolta 28mm f2.8 (Just got it Friday, so haven't had a chance to really give it a try yet), and a Minolta Celtic 100-200mm f5.6 that I haven't played with at all yet.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I'm glad you feel that way, HappyEisentrout. Do you mind if I call you "HappyE" for short?

We were all new here once.:biggrin: I think this forum is a pretty important one because it's the place where we can each learn a bit about each other and our background in photography. Of course we get to know each other within various discussion threads, and by seeing photographs, as well.

Now, I'm going to put in a plug for Alan's thread that is "stuck" at the top of this forum: https://www.mu-43.com/f69/other-side-lens-challenge-8993/:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom