Hello from Spain

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
I want to say hello to every body in this forum.First of all, I want to thanks to Brian Mosley , for write me an email recommend me this forum. Let me introduce myself, I´m male 53 years old,married with two daughters. Amateur since 17 years old. I have always use Oly cameras, my first one was an oly OM1, first camedia, 4040, E400, and now EP1 14-42 and pana 20mm 1.7. before the E 400 I also own the first D-lux. I like all kind of photography but, macro&insects, are not of my special interest...I prefer portraits, landscapes, street shooting. My others interest are music, I have my own digital studio and try to play guitar bass, keyboards, books, sayling,motor byking and skiing. English isn´t my native language...is one of my big frustrations, every time I try to improve my english, is worst :smile:. so, apologies in advance for my bad English, I am a very friendly person, so if you see any expression that does not sound very well , please attributed it to my bad English. :thumbup:

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
G'day Enrique, Nice to see you on the forum. I'm only new too but the first thing i noticed was the friendliness. And i'm staggered at the variety of the users from all different countries. Photography is sure a wide Hobby. I personaly have the GF1 and i love the 20mm panny lens. I would love to see some of your pictures If you would like to post a couple on the forum. And by the way, your english is very good. I would say it's on a par with mine and i've only been speaking it for 20 years!

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome, my friend :friends:

so glad you accepted my personal invite... Please everyone, invite only the nicest people you know :smile:

We're building something very special here :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Enrique Welcome,

- don't worry about your English, there are lots of Americans and Australians who have the same problem, (but I didn't say on here!!!)!

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for your wellcome ¡¡¡

Thank you very much Brian, for your comments and tratement.

Welcome, my friend :friends:

so glad you accepted my personal invite... Please everyone, invite only the nicest people you know :smile:

We're building something very special here :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for yor wellcome Iconindustries

I´ll post some pics soon :smile:

G'day Enrique, Nice to see you on the forum. I'm only new too but the first thing i noticed was the friendliness. And i'm staggered at the variety of the users from all different countries. Photography is sure a wide Hobby. I personaly have the GF1 and i love the 20mm panny lens. I would love to see some of your pictures If you would like to post a couple on the forum. And by the way, your english is very good. I would say it's on a par with mine and i've only been speaking it for 20 years!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Enrique! BillNUK has made a very good observation above.:wink:

Looking forward to seeing more from you very soon!

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks BB

This forum, has a lot of interesting things to learn.....This evening I have a little time and I´m amazed about the posibilities of this forum, the sections, post, galleries......Nice because I love learning. :rolleyes:
Welcome Enrique! BillNUK has made a very good observation above.:wink:

Looking forward to seeing more from you very soon!

Reactions: BBW

silverbullet

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi Enrique,

glad to have a sailor here on board....:biggrin:
Love your flickr yacht photographs, especially the mood of the spis against the light.
Have fun here!

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you very much Silverbullet

So you´r a sailor too¡¡ :smile: Nice. My boat is near Madrid in a little lake I hope if you came here, make me a call.

Dalton

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome Enrique

I hope to see some of your pictures from Spain. Don't worry at all about your English. You are doing very well with the language. I wish I could do as well writing in Spanish.

Its a very nice group of people here. You seem to be a really nice person yourself.

Dan

jesito

Mu-43 Rookie
¡Bienvenido, Enrique!.

There are more spaniards in this forum ;)
From which place is Spain are you from?.

Kind regards,
Jes.