Hello from Spain

olga

New to Mu-43
Hi all, my name is Olga I sold my reflex sony alpha 300 I was tired of always loaded with a lot of weight in the last year I used my canon g9 much. I bought a epl-1 with the double kit to arrive next week. I'm excited waiting for my new camera.I love your forum and I read a lot to choose my M43 camera model. Thanks everyone.

Olga

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Goodmorning Olga. Welcome here. Congrats on your new camera. Seems that size and weight matters a lot. Enjoy your weekend.

Ephemeral Moment

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Olga and if the epl-1 is like the GF1, the first upgrade will be an extra battery because you are taking so many photographs :biggrin:

that and memory cards :rolleyes:

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I extend to you a warm welcome Olga. This site is just growing! I think 12 have joined since this morning. I hope we can help you and you help us in this wonderful place. Love to see some of your pictures:smile:

icon

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom