Hello from Spain

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by olga, Jun 13, 2010.

1. olga

olga New to Mu-43

Hi all, my name is Olga I sold my reflex sony alpha 300 I was tired of always loaded with a lot of weight in the last year I used my canon g9 much. I bought a epl-1 with the double kit to arrive next week. I'm excited waiting for my new camera.I love your forum and I read a lot to choose my M43 camera model. Thanks everyone.

Olga

• Like Like x 2
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Goodmorning Olga. Welcome here. Congrats on your new camera. Seems that size and weight matters a lot. Enjoy your weekend.

3. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome! Agree about portability.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Olga, welcome to mu-43.com! Promise to let us know when your E-PL1 arrives and remember - first thing after you open that box is to plug in that battery charger!:biggrin:

5. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Welcome home Olga!

Bokeh Diem

6. jesito

jesito Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 30, 2010
    Sitges (Spain)
    !Hola Olga¡

There are some other spaniards here ;)
    Welcome!.

Jes.

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Olga.

8. Ephemeral Moment

Ephemeral Moment Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2010
    Darlington
    Welcome Olga and if the epl-1 is like the GF1, the first upgrade will be an extra battery because you are taking so many photographs :biggrin:

that and memory cards :rolleyes:

9. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I extend to you a warm welcome Olga. This site is just growing! I think 12 have joined since this morning. I hope we can help you and you help us in this wonderful place. Love to see some of your pictures:smile:

icon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.