Hello from South West UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by NJH, Apr 11, 2012.

1. NJH

NJH Mu-43 Regular

Mar 8, 2012
    South West England
    Hello all. I recently bought into m4/3rds as a result of Park Cameras mega £199 deal on the E-P2. I have used Olympus for the past few years starting with the E420 then a secondhand E3. I still have the E3, 14-54 mk1 and FL36R but just can't go back to lugging that lump about, tried it the other day but my wrist was hurting after 1/2 hr and that was that. I bought the E-P2 with the Oly 45mm just to see what I felt about using a PEN and wow I just fell in love with that lens. I have added the 20mm f1.7 and the 14mm Panasonics. The little 14mm another bargain this time from ebay. My wife then surprised me by buying the VF-2 from Amazon as a present, just got it today and really love the thing much better than I had thought it would be.

I will post some pictures elsewhere in the forum, been having a lot of fun with this camera and thanks so far to all. I have picked up some great info from this forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.