1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from South Carolina!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by nrowensby, Jan 27, 2012.

1. nrowensby

nrowensby Mu-43 Regular

Jan 25, 2012
    Columbia, SC
    I never posted here... Sorry! :) 

I'm Nick, I'm from SC -- I currently shoot with a 1D Mark II & a couple lenses, but looking to get something way smaller which brought me here. :D 

I hope to be joining the ranks of :43: users here shortly! :D 

2. nrowensby

nrowensby Mu-43 Regular

Jan 25, 2012
    Columbia, SC
    Well... My 1DII is in transit to it's new owner and my GF1/20 should be here real soon!

I picked up a Tamron 80-210/3.8-4 (Adaptall/MD) locally last night for $10 and my BN 14-42IIR should be arriving today! I'm stoked to start shooting with this new system! :D 

3. Drdave944

Drdave944 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I have no earthly idea how this site works .Am I replying to a post or posting something new? I have used Canon products for some time. Then I got my wife a Lumix 10?? I can't handle their nomenclature. It was a 4/3rds.Next I got a Lumix gf2 and now a DX2or what ever it is. Anyhow I takes great pictures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.