1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hello from... somewhere in the world!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by anidel, May 13, 2011.

1. anidel

anidel Mu-43 Regular

May 13, 2011
    Twickenham, Uk
    Just wanted to say that I just registered to the forum.

I'm actually living in Montreal, QC (been in Canada for a year and a half), but I'm Italian (from near Pompeii) and live and work in London, United Kingdom!

Quite a mix :p 

Anyway I recently bought myself a lovely Oly PEN E-PL2 with the two lenses kit (14-42mm and 40-150mm) and I am loving it! (Albeit the new G3 with integrated viewfinder and swivel display would have been a nice alternative!).

You can see some of my pictures on my flickr photostream:

Flickr: Anidel's Photostream

Hope you like them and hopefully I'll find some good hint here on this forum :) 
    I will need plenty for my upcoming 2-weeks trip to California, Nevada, Colorado and Utah!

Aniello

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
  3. Welcome Aniello, glad you're enjoying your E-PL2. Be careful with the G3 though, a lot of forum members find it hard to stop at owning just one m4/3 camera...

• Like Like x 1
  4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Aniello and welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. IronHorseRider

IronHorseRider Mu-43 Rookie

May 5, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    Ciao Ani e benvenuto!

6. leonberdi

leonberdi Mu-43 Regular

Apr 15, 2011
    Montreal
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.