Hello from Singapore

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dr_klump2002, Jul 5, 2010.

1. dr_klump2002

dr_klump2002 New to Mu-43

Jul 5, 2010
    Hi all, I'm Sazali from Singapore
    I've just acquire my EPL-1 in April 2010 and I say it's been great experince.
    Formerly using film cameras apart from my Canon G5 I say, have to get to use to it when there is no viewfinder,
    I personally have a collection of several cameras :2thumbs:
    and the olympus PEN and Trip35 amongs them
    Visit my Flickr: Sazali Husin's Photostream
    and again nice to be here
  2. ilovemyep2

ilovemyep2 New to Mu-43

Jun 20, 2010
    welcome. i am from singapore too.
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Sazali - you will love the new camera.
  4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Sazali, welcome here !
  5. noodlehaus

noodlehaus Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 14, 2010
    Welcome Saz! Welcome to mu-43 and congratulations on your E-PL1. You can always pickup a new EVF from funan (around SGD 300) if you really miss having a viewfinder :) I'm also located in Singapore, btw.
  6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Sazali, welcome! That's quite a collection of cameras you have featured on your Flickr site!! Time to add that E-PL1 to the lineup.:wink:

Looking forward to your involvement here and seeing some of your photos, too.:smile:
  7. dr_klump2002

Jul 5, 2010
    To all

Thanks for the warm welcome
  8. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hello and Welcome Sazali :friends:

I hope you will make yourself at home here...

9. DownUnderDog

DownUnderDog Mu-43 Regular

Hey Dr,
    I thought only us oldies remembered the Olympus Trip 35 and Olympus Pen half frame cameras. I sold these when I started my photography career about forty years ago.The Trip 35 was the best selling 35mm camera in Australia then. I'd love to hear from Mu43 enthusiast who have these models. The Trip 35 had selium light metering that required no batteries to operate, as did some half frame models.
  10. dr_klump2002

Jul 5, 2010
    hi Dud,
    I'm facinated by the trip 35, They are to me a work of art,that's why I intend to change all my Trips to an individual piece I can be proud of.I sent 1 trip to UK for repair and overhaul due to some problem,Hope to get it back soon.