Hello from Singapore

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by studio2403, Jun 5, 2011.

1. studio2403

studio2403 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 5, 2011
    Hi everyone! :smile:

I am a Canon user and I have never liked Olympus since trying out the E-520 out of curiosity a few years ago. Although I loved all my 40D, 50D, 60D and S90 cameras, I got really sick of how complacent Canon is with their products. Superb imaging technology with absolutely no soul. I got bored with them and decided to give the E-PL2 a shot and fell in love.

I am primarily a street/art photographer and I do not care for perfection or technicalities. Purists bore me to death. I learn what I needed to know, shoot what I wanted to shoot and edit the photos until the cows come home if it makes me happy. To me, the perfect camera is still my iPhone4 because it is with me 24 hours a day. But I have found a new mate... my E-PL2 :dance4:

I joined mu-43 to learn more about four-thirds stuff and I hope to learn from all of you. Feel free to view my Instagram gallery or listen to my Soundcloud music archive anytime.

Have a nice day everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  2. JohnMetsn

JohnMetsn Mu-43 Veteran

I really enjoyed browsing your gallery :smile: Please share some shots with us here. There's a great thread dedicated to streetshooters here. You'll find a friendly community here. Welcome!!
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Case and welcome.
  4. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hi Case, welcome to mu-43!
  5. studio2403

studio2403 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 5, 2011
    Hi John, Bill and Nic! Thank you for the welcome.

John thanks I'll check out the thread. Cheers!