1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from Saskatoon,

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by bnash, Oct 30, 2010.

1. bnash

bnash Mu-43 Regular

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan
    I've recently graduated from point and shoot 35mm film camera to an E-PL1 which I received as a birthday gift. I also picked up the EVF before a recent trip and am really taken with the camera. Visits to this and other sites sparked an interest in using my old MD Rokkor lenses and am waiting on adaptor delivery.
    Thanks Amin for the site and to all the contributors for the help already given.
    Bill

• Like Like x 1
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Welcome, Bill. The E-PL1 and EVF will make a great combination for your Rokkors. Be sure to post some photos when you put that adapter to use!

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Bill - with that name you must be a fine fellow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Bill, congratulations on your birthday gift! You were smart to pick up the EVF - it's a beauty. Always glad to have another good fellow named Bill, here.:biggrin: I'll be looking forward to seeing some of those E-PL1 photos with your adapted lenses!

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Welcome Bill. You must be a special person to get a present like that. I think adapter manufactures are booming since m43. The adapter class is rising.
    Before m43 it was 'i make adaptors' now It's 'I Make ADAPTORS'

Sorry about my humour. It's so bad I laugh at myself.

Thanks for joining and saying hello.

icon

6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Bill, welcome here, plse take a seat !

7. bnash

bnash Mu-43 Regular

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan
    Thanks to all for the welcome. I was hoping the camera would get me out and about but I think you are right Herman about taking a seat (in front of the computer).
    Bill

8. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Welcome and lots of fun with your upgrade to :43: digital photography!

Johan

9. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Welcome Bill from out west where the Potash wars are taking place!! Lots of nice people here from all over the world, thanks to Amin and his loyal staff of moderators like BB and that Streetshooter fellow from somewhere near the Bell with the crack in it reposes...yes it is cracked...I saw it!!

Another Bill!!