1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hello from San Francisco!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Mijo, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Mijo

Mijo Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 23, 2012
    San Francisco, CA
    Hi, my forum name is Mijo and i've been lurking in this forum for over a year and thought I might as well join. I started photography two decades ago back in jr college, when classes still involved dark rooms and chemicals. I really didn't do anything, in terms of photography, until 2009 when my wife bought a GF1 for her small business (an upgrade from her P&S). I ended up using her GF1 more than her and eventually got my own GF3.

I recently upgraded to the GX1 and gave my GF3 to my wife, I missed the external controls of the GF1 and the GF3 was too uncomfortable in my hands. In terms of lenses we've got; 8mm, 14mm, 20mm, 25mm, 14-42X and the 45mm. I also picked up the LVF for my GX1 and panasonic's leather case.

I'm going to give my father my wife's GF1, 20mm and the 14-45mm manual lens when I visit him next. He really liked that set up and he's only got a P&S

2. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    hi Mijo, welcome! I also live in SF. I look forward to seeing more posts from you here, and hopefully some SF pictures too.

Warren

3. Mijo

Mijo Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 23, 2012
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks for the welcome reply warren.

4. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!