Hello from Russia

vitalyx

New to Mu-43
Hi,

I'm from Russia. Well, Ukraine originally. Or the Soviet Union at the time. It's complicated...

Anyways, glad to meet you here :)

Although, I haven't yet bought a m4/3, I might do that soon.
Actually, I'm thinking about Samsung NX10, which isn't really a m4/3, but there's little difference. Except the price :)

Hope to learn more about this camera here before taking the plunge.

Cheers,
Vitaly

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Hello Vitaly,
Welcome aboard. I hope you find the forums and members entertaining and informing. We have a good mix of everything here.
My wife Tanya, is from Russia. She is from Tula where her family still resides....
enjoy...Don

Armanius

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Muttley
Welcome aboard! Hopefully, you'll enjoy this forum enough and end up buying a M4/3! Actually, the NX10 looks pretty good so far too. Too bad they are not out here in the US yet.

vitalyx

New to Mu-43
Thanks!

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Don, I'm from Voronezh. Not that far away from Tula :)

Armanius, yeah, I was surprised to see that too. Usually US gets most products first and at a lower price. Not the case this time. Weird, but very satisfying :)

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Don, I'm from Voronezh. Not that far away from Tula :)

Armanius, yeah, I was surprised to see that too. Usually US gets most products first and at a lower price. Not the case this time. Weird, but very satisfying :)

Hello Vitaly !

Great to have someone from Russia here !
My better half (= wife) is also from Russia, and really close from where you are.
Our family lives in Mazeika, a very small village close to the border between Voronezh and Lipetsk "oblast".
I was in Voronezh last December. Nice town !

Futher, we have family members in Kaluga, Lipetsk, Griazi, and ........ Irkutsk :biggrin:

C U there,
Rafael

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome Vitaly :friends:

Be sure to ask if you need any info to help making the best choice for your needs in m4/3rds.

Cheers

Brian

kahren

Mu-43 Veteran
privet Vitaliy,
i would wait a little longer to see what the NX10 can offer
as there is not a big lens selection, unless there will be adapters available to be able to use other lenses with it. it seems like its going to be proprietary samsung mount but i could be wrong :)

thearne3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome, Vitaly. Can't claim Russian connections, but I did study the language in high school in the '60's. Too bad no cyrillic characters here...

hodad66

Mu-43 Top Veteran
4455060479_a69d801aba_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom