Hello from Romania!

kytra

Mu-43 Regular
Hi guys,

I have purchased today my first m4/3 camera, the gorgeous GF1/20mm ;)

Looking forward to share nice images, technical opinions and have lots of fun along with you on the forum.

uraldog

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome Kytra. I am also fairly new to this board. The Gf-1 20mm combination is quite popular. I love mine. Looking forward to pictures from your country. I really enjoy the diversity of cultures represented on this forum

Gary

DjordjeJ

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome to forum. I am Your neighbor from Serbia. I use E-PL1 with Lumix 20 most of the time, and it is great combo. You will enjoy Your combo too. Share some pictures when You can.

lfmerrell

Mu-43 Veteran
Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex, Texas, USA
Welcoming you from Dallas, Texas, perhaps that should be, "Howdy stranger".

As an aside was surfing the other night and came across this video of a sixteen year old Romanian boy. Amazing talent. [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zx5UxKf0M0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - Amazing voice.avi[/ame]

LFM, Texas

Bill Gordon

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It is amazing that there is so much REAL talent out there that needs to be found and replace a lot of the stuff that we are being fed. Absolutely great voice and I hope that he makes the grade.

kytra

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah, although these contests seem very commercially driven (audience fot the networks) sometimes really talented people are discovered

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard!

Nice to have you here with us.. we look forward to seeing some of your work.

Cheers, from New England

Alan

kytra

Mu-43 Regular
You seem like a very friendly bunch here, glad to feel that!

I will post here one pic from today - it is a sculpture representing one of Romania's greatest play writers, Ion Luca Caragiale, situated very near to the center of Bucharest. Handheld with the GF1.

Attachments

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
kytra, a belated welcome from New York, and thank you so much for taking the time to introduce yourself!:biggrin:

You've got yourself a very beloved micro four thirds combination there with the GF1 and that 20mm lens and thanks for sharing your first of many, I hope, photographs here. Be sure to post some on the https://www.mu-43.com/f43/gf1-image-thread-292/ and within the different Photography image forums, as well.:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom