Hello from Roma, Italy

carl969

New to Mu-43
Hi folks!
Nice place mu-43.com :)
I have a Lumix G1 with 14-45 kit, a Pentax SMC 50mm f/1.7 (great lens) and a Chinon 200mm f/3.5 (nice lens and low cost). My next purchase would be a Lumix 20mm 1,7. I love B&W and darkroom but i think the digital photo is very interesting too.

Bye!
Carlo

DownUnderDog

Mu-43 Regular
Hello Carlo,
welcome to our truly international family of mu43 users.
I also use a G1 with 20/1.7, 14-45 and 45-200. I prefer to stay
with original lenses for ease of use and the convenience of auto
focussing. Post some photos for us to see please
Cheers from Australia
DUD

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
welcome , my cousins from fumiciano visit me in ny when they can

bella roma

ep1 gf1 17 2.8 45-200 panasonic 14-42 oly 14-45 panasonic 50 1,5 voigtlander 28 1.9 voigtlander etc etc etc

carl969

New to Mu-43
Thanks to all :)

@downunderdog: i love manual focus, with G1 system is fantastic, better i've seen, after few pratice is fast and accurate. I use chinon lens very rarely, is heavy, need tripod and it's useful for few photos: but for 35$... :). Pentax 50mm is stunning, it has beautiful color and in low light condition is unbeatable (for me). About my photos i have few good pictures with G1 (i still in test, trying to understand the digital), but i have good materials from my analogic era:).
By the way:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

G1, 14-45 @45, f:5,6 1/10, ISO1600

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Carlo, thank you for that really interesting black and white photo - I love the way you've taken it! Many thanks for your introduction and I'll be looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you. Glad to have you here!