Hello from Richmond Hill, Ontario

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by E-PL1Shooter, Mar 21, 2010.

1. E-PL1Shooter

E-PL1Shooter Mu-43 Regular

Mar 21, 2010
    Richmond Hill, Ontario
    Hi everyone, I am new in here and new to Micro 4/3, recently I have bought an E-PL1 with kit lens also I have added the Panasonic 20mm 1/7, I was amazed with the results with and without flash of this little camera, and also it packed with lots of features that I have to learn, I actually a Nikon shooter with D3S and the Nikkor 24-70, but most of the times my wife complaint that I have to lug around big camera on family trips, finally the E-PL1 comes out as a life safer to me, so I can make my wife happy :smile:, I really look forward to use this camera more often as the weather getting better. You know what I am really satisfied with the image quality at ISO 3200 from this camera, BRAVO!!!

Alex

• Like Like x 4
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Alex, welcome to the mu43.com forums! You're one of a growing number of E-PL1 owners here. The more I learn about this camera the more interesting it has become.

Make yourself at home and I'll look forward to your involvement in the discussions and seeing some of your photographs, as well.

Less really is more in the:43: mode for many of us.:biggrin:

3. Pelao

Pelao Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi Alex - welcome.

We live in the same town...

4. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    HI, and welcome Alex!

5. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  6. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Hey Alex.... I am at Jane and Steeles. Brought up in King City LOL. We gotta start an Ontario thread sometime... maybe do driveby's with our cameras (kind of like Harley runs to Haliburton).

Bokeh D

7. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Alex - a lot of us here have realised small is beautiful.

8. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Alex !

9. Enrique

Enrique Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    spain
    :smile:Weelcome Alex

10. E-PL1Shooter

E-PL1Shooter Mu-43 Regular

Mar 21, 2010
    Richmond Hill, Ontario
    Wow, this is the most friendly forum I ever joint, thanks for everyone for the warm greetings, for the member in the same city I am on 16th Ave. & Bayview area, looking forward to do photoshoot with you guys and having fun with this little camera, maybe waiting after this crazy weather getting better.:2thumbs:

11. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi Alex, welcome and please do make yourself at home here :friends:

The E-PL1 is a fabulous camera - I'm sure you will have a great deal of fun with it, please post some images as you get going with it!

Kind Regards

Brian